Bondarenko Vladimir Viktorovich, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, sub-department of management, informatics and humanities, director of Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation (branch in Penza) (33B, Kalinina street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Polutin Sergey Viktorovich, Doctor of sociological sciences, professor, head of the sub-department of sociology, Ogarev Mordovia State University (68, Bolshevistskaya street, Saransk, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Kuznetsova Elena Viktorovna, Candidate of economic sciences, associate professor, head of the sub-department of management, informatics and humanities, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation (branch in Penza) (33B, Kalinina street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yudina Vera Aleksandrovna, Candidate of economic sciences, associate professor, sub-department of management, informatics and humanities, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation (branch in Penza) (33B, Kalinina street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Background. Studying the essence, domestic and world experience in the formation of personnel competency models, as well as understanding the need to use a competency-based approach among employees is an urgent task to improve not only the corporate personnel management system, but also the public administration system. The purpose of the work is to identify the main directions of the formation of professional competencies of civil servants, which is especially important in the era of digitalization and comprehensive management informatization.
Materials and methods. To achieve this goal, the method of expert assessments was used in conjunction with a questionnaire survey, which allows us to most fully present the range of available opinions on the problems being studied. A review was also conducted of secondary information – special sources: the works of domestic and foreign specialists and scientists, reflecting the problems of implementing the competency-based approach in personnel work.
Results. Based on the results of the study, several levels of competencies of employees were identified. The first level is competencies within the framework of basic qualification requirements. The second level is competencies defined by the type and area of professional performance of employees. The tools for selfdevelopment and solving production problems are ranked, due to the need to fulfill the requirements for advanced training of civil servants.
Conclusions. The analysis allows us to conclude that, firstly, there are no unified approaches to formalizing the requirements for professional knowledge and skills, especially in the field of information and communication technologies for public service positions necessary in the context of digitalization of the economy and solving the corresponding problems . It should be noted that there is no single methodological approach to the formation of a competency model in the digitalization of the economy and public administration. In this regard, it is proposed to reduce to a single standard the qualification requirements for the competencies of civil servants in the application of information and communication technologies, taking into account modern requirements.
1. Vasil'eva E. V., Pulyaeva V. N., Yudina V. A. Upravlencheskie nauki [Administrative sciences]. 2019, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 76–95. [In Russian]
2. Pravdin A. A. Vestnik ekspertnogo soveta [Bulletin of the expert council]. 2016, no. 2, pp. 92–94. [In Russian]
3. Vernikov V. A., Khambazarov Sh. B. Vestnik Moskovskoy mezhdunarodnoy vysshey shkoly biznesa MIRBIS [Bulletin of Moscow International Higher Business School MIRBIS]. 2019, no. 2 (18), pp. 38–46. [In Russian]
4. Sanchez A. V., Ruiz M. P., other Competence-based Learning. A proposal for the assessment of generic competences (Kompetentnostnoe obuchenie. Predlozhenie po otsenke obshchikh kompetentsiy). University of Deusto, 2008, 335 p.
5. Lane D. C., Sterman J. D. Jay Wright Forrester Chapter 20 in Profiles in Operations Research: Pioneers and Innovators. New York: Springer, 2011, pp. 363–386.
6. Raven Dzh. Kompetentnost' v sovremennom obshchestve: vyyavlenie, razvitie i realizatsiya: prakt. posobie [Competence in modern society: identification, development and implementation: practical aid]; transl. from Engl. Moscow: Kogito-Tsentr, 2002, 396 p. [In Russian]
7. Effektivnost' upravleniya kadrami gosudarstvennoy grazhdanskoy sluzhby v usloviyakh razvitiya tsifrovoy ekonomiki i obshchestva znaniy: monografiya [The effectiveness of personnel management of the civil service in the conditions of development of the digital economy and knowledge society: monograph]. Eds. E. V. Vasil'eva, B. B. Slavin; Finansovyy universitet pri Pravitel'stve Rossiyskoy Federatsii (Finansovyy universitet). Moscow: INFRA-M, 2018, 266 p. [In Russian]
8. O kvalifikatsionnykh trebovaniyakh k stazhu gosudarstvennoy grazhdanskoy sluzhby ili stazhu raboty po spetsial'nosti, napravleniyu podgotovki, kotoryy neobkhodim dlya zameshcheniya dolzhnostey federal'noy gosudarstvennoy grazhdanskoy sluzhby: Ukaz Prezidenta RF ot 16.01.2017 № 16 (v red. Ukaza Prezidenta RF ot 12.10.2017 № 478) [On qualification requirements for the experience of the state civil service or the length of service in the specialty, the direction of training, which is necessary to fill the posts of the federal state civil service: Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of January 16, 2017 No.16 (revised by Decree of President of the Russian Federation of October 12, 2017 No.478]. Available at: http://base.garant.ru/71587648/ [In Russian]
9. O natsional'nykh tselyakh i strategicheskikh zadachakh razvitiya Rossiyskoy Federatsii na period do 2024 goda: Ukaz Prezidenta RF ot 07.05.2018 № 204 [On national goals and strategic objectives of the development of the Russian Federation for the period until 2024: Decree of the President of the Russian Frederation of May 07, 2018 No.204]. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_297432/ [In Russian]
10. O konkurse na zameshchenie vakantnoy dolzhnosti gosudarstvennoy grazhdanskoy sluzhby Rossiyskoy Federatsii: Ukaz Prezidenta RF ot 01.02.2005 № 112 (v red. Ukaza Prezidenta RF ot 10.09.2017 № 419) [On the competition for filling the vacant position of the state civil service of the Russian Federation: Decree of the President of the Russian Frederation of September 10, 2017 No.419]. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_51515/ [In Russian]
11. Metodicheskiy instrumentariy po ustanovleniyu kvalifikatsionnykh trebovaniy k pretendentam na zameshchenie dolzhnostey gosudarstvennoy grazhdanskoy sluzhby i gosudarstvennym grazhdanskim sluzhashchim [Methodological tools for establishing qualification requirements for applicants for filling the positions of the state civil service and state civil servants]. Available at: https://rosmintrud.ru/ministry/programms/gossluzhba/11 [In Russian]
12. Panteleva M. V., Sukhristina A. S. Vestnik YuUrGU. Ser.: Obrazovanie. Pedagogicheskie nauki [Bulletin of South Ural State University. Series: Education. Pedagogic sciences]. 2016, no. 4, pp. 100–104. [In Russian]
13. Altukhova N. F., Vasil'eva E. V., Mirzoyan M. V. Biznes-informatika [Business Informatics]. 2018, no. 1 (43), pp. 17–27. [In Russian]
14. Bondarenko V. V., Yudina V. A., Tanina M. A. Teoretiko-metodologicheskie podkhody k formirovaniyu sistemy razvitiya predpriyatiy, kompleksov, regionov: monografiya [Theoretical and methodological approaches to the formation of the development system of enterprises, complexes, regions: monograph]. Penza: MNITs PGSKhA, 2015, 134 p. [In Russian]